
external hard drives jb image
bradykin
by in new zealand i mean in nz money
Answer
I live in Australia it cost like $120 at JB-Hi-FI
I live in Australia it cost like $120 at JB-Hi-FI
Good program to convert Protected WMA to any other "unprotected" format (wma, mp3, aac).. ?
Jbm
Good program to convert Protected WMA to any other "unprotected" format (wma, mp3, aac)..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For many years I've been adding my CD's to my PC's library using Windows Media Player. Only in recent years I learned NOT to rip them
into a protected format!
However, I'm growing tired of problems I repeatedly encounter in windows media player, so I'm trying other media players with my
decently large music collection (approx. 40,000 songs) - let's try iTunes (doh!).
I've gone through the painstaking process of letting iTunes import my old music folder to it's library (and as precaution I'm copying EVERYTHING it imports to a new external hard drive, this way my original music folder does not become corrupted by iTunes somehow!).
After 24 hours the process seemed complete - until I scanned the new drive - I find it contains only 21,000 of the 40,000 original songs. After some investigating I've concluded it must have converted/imported everything except the tracks I ripped as Protected WMA files.
And finally to my question:
Is there a program to scan my ORIGINAL library for Protected WMA's (at a glance I have no idea which WMA files are protected and which are not!) and convert them to an unprotected format for importing to iTunes? Or do I have to manually select each WMA file, protected or not,
and convert them individually, even if though the unprotected ones were already converted by iTunes?
Cheers and thank you!
-jb
Answer
Hello,
I would like to recommend you use DRM WMA MP3 Converter. Which can help you convert protected wma to MP3 or other music file?
Here you can get it:
http://free.remove-drm.org/wma-drm-converter.html
Convert DRM WMA/WMV/ASF to MP3 and other audio formats including mp3, m4a, ac3, aac, wma, wav, ogg, ape
â°ââââ
Hello,
I would like to recommend you use DRM WMA MP3 Converter. Which can help you convert protected wma to MP3 or other music file?
Here you can get it:
http://free.remove-drm.org/wma-drm-converter.html
Convert DRM WMA/WMV/ASF to MP3 and other audio formats including mp3, m4a, ac3, aac, wma, wav, ogg, ape
â°ââââ
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar